Hope compatibility…

Ok, back from the bottom of the box and yes I have most of what you're after, minus the long space , i think is rotor side :?

As pic ive an axle, and the short spacer.
The axle isnt in the best of condition at the ends, a fair bit of bashing, but that said I think it should al work exactly as it should.
Although I dont think hope would have the long spacer, with a little ingenuity I think one could be made from something else, at least enough to get by.

Dyna-ti After the op if you have more than one I’d be interested mate.

Yup, theres another in there to, again with bashed ends and single spacer, but again i think its fine for use. I've also a 150mm bulb bolt through axle. I thought if the worst came to the worst it could be turned down to make a 135mm, so kept it around.

Ok, back from the bottom of the box and yes I have most of what you're after, minus the long space , i think is rotor side :?

As pic ive an axle, and the short spacer.
The axle isnt in the best of condition at the ends, a fair bit of bashing, but that said I think it should al work exactly as it should.
Although I dont think hope would have the long spacer, with a little ingenuity I think one could be made from something else, at least enough to get by.

Yup, theres another in there to, again with bashed ends and single spacer, but again i think its fine for use. I've also a 150mm bulb bolt through axle. I thought if the worst came to the worst it could be turned down to make a 135mm, so kept it around.
Hi, this is probably a long shot....but would you have one of the 12mm thru axles for the Hope Bulb lurking in your spares still? I'm after one to convert mine from 9mm qr.

Thanks
Greg

I possibly have an axle, but finding spacers will be another matter. Not sure they make those any more*

* Besides, theres a weird type of spacer, cant remember if it was for xc or bulb, and thats so weird finding one would be impossible unless seriously lucky that someone on here has such a thing for sale. I have one but want to retain it because i dont really know if it is for bulb(or xc, or maybe sport) And i like having the odd weirdy Hope stuff.

One spacer- drive side i think is normal for 12mm, but the other is a thick chunk of cnc that looks like its from the 80's rather than a modern part.
I should take a pic of it just for the records.
No issues if I need to find spacers etc. ... I have bought a 150mm wide 12mm hub for parts. Just not sure if the axle is the same and the 150 hub features an extra spacer and bearing to increase overall axle width. Time will tell when the postie delivers it this week.

But if you have a 12mm axle for the 135mm hub that I could buy then I should have enough parts to convert mine 👍🏻

I'll take a look, but im not sure if what i have is for the bulb or the big un, or even if it doesnt matter and theyre actually the same thing. I know earlier Hope stuff did pair up on some hubs, but without knowing 100% i couldnt say if it would fit.

Let you know this eve.

I'll take a look, but im not sure if what i have is for the bulb or the big un, or even if it doesnt matter and theyre actually the same thing. I know earlier Hope stuff did pair up on some hubs, but without knowing 100% i couldnt say if it would fit.

Let you know this eve.
Thank you pal, appreciate it

OK got something, but its in really bad condition on the ends, like its been used as a drift to hammer through house bricks,and theres a bearing jammed on one end.
The ends would need filing at the very least.

Latest posts

Back