Sorted Hope C2 5 bolt spider/disc and caliper (no.3 in black)

MCA4President

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
After a front hope C2 Brake setup to fit this hub please. Ideally the caliper needs to be black, no. 3 type to fit some Z1 bams. 1000008267.png

Cant say i've ever seen a black one for sale either. Not saying its a custom ano, or maybe released in that colour as standard, but ive been dealing in old hope tat for 20 years and I think you'll struggle.

Possibly the only option is to pick up a standard silver and have it ano'd to match.

I've a pair of them in red part of a red wheelset( for Ti-glide/Suspension), which were custom ano'd.

Cant say i've ever seen a black one for sale either. Not saying its a custom ano, or maybe released in that colour as standard, but ive been dealing in old hope tat for 20 years and I think you'll struggle.

Possibly the only option is to pick up a standard silver and have it ano'd to match.

I've a pair of them in red part of a red wheelset( for Ti-glide/Suspension), which were custom ano'd.
Hi buddy. I'm sorry, perhaps the way I wrote this is out was misleading. I appreciate I won't find a spider in black and that's not what I'm after either. I'm looking for the caliper itself in black like this:
1000008430.png
I've got a hope Wheelset on the way with the spider and disc complete so just need the front lever and caliper and I'm good.
You say you're a bit of a expert at hope C2 kit? I'm building up a Smokestone with C2's (very slowly) and need to lengthen the hoses. Are 5mm hoses interchangeable or will I need 6mm? If changing to a new 6mm, are there any other bits of hardware I need, or is it just hose? Things like olives, etc that may not seat correctly. I'm a complete novice with hydraulic brakes.

Absolutely came in black anno from the factory, I have loads of Black Calipers and complete sets need to look out to see what I have though

Attachments

• IMG_3497.jpeg
    IMG_3497.jpeg
    461.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3498.jpeg
    IMG_3498.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back