Sorted High Flange Hubs

The rear SR hub is on solid axle and spaced at 120.However the bike they were built for had a bolt on gear hanger so I used an extra long axle. The axle is 160 total.Nuts fully flush would take up 20mm of that leaving you enough for a 130 mm spacing plus 10mm to allow for the two dropouts.Would only be a matter of washering and redishing.I bought the hubs new old stock and they have done well under 50 miles and are butter smooth.The rims I aquired a good few years ago and as said I think they are rigida. They are not marked with a manufacturers stamp.They are fairly narrow section with sound brake tracks all in silver.They were for a jrj but I could not get on with it so stripped it and sold most of the bits off.If you are interested you could have them for £45.00 plus carriage.Would supply photos if you want them

The rear SR hub is on solid axle and spaced at 120.However the bike they were built for had a bolt on gear hanger so I used an extra long axle. The axle is 160 total.Nuts fully flush would take up 20mm of that leaving you enough for a 130 mm spacing plus 10mm to allow for the two dropouts.Would only be a matter of washering and redishing.I bought the hubs new old stock and they have done well under 50 miles and are butter smooth.The rims I aquired a good few years ago and as said I think they are rigida. They are not marked with a manufacturers stamp.They are fairly narrow section with sound brake tracks all in silver.They were for a jrj but I could not get on with it so stripped it and sold most of the bits off.If you are interested you could have them for £45.00 plus carriage.Would supply photos if you want them

Thank you. I'll have a think about that, but since I only need the hubs as they need to be built onto 26" rims it might makemore sense for me to keep an eye out for others or go for some modern freehub ones.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You can still buy Suzue Classica hubs (130 OLN) with 10s freehub body. They are beautifully made and are not bad value.

Attachments

• B4515EEC-A120-4A1E-B6A3-EB5D20A144D9.jpeg
    B4515EEC-A120-4A1E-B6A3-EB5D20A144D9.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
I have a sealed bearing wide flange Campagnolo copy rear hub that would match a Pelissier or Normandy front
and very very smooth, I don't think it's ever been laced up

Not sure on the 130mm though

Latest posts

Back