Hi from new user

Jez

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone, found this site yesterday and am happy I am no longer the only person enjoying older bikes still.
Ride a 1997 Orange P7 I bought at uni, few changes since then but basically the same bike. Its used as often as I can (which at the moment is plenty thanks to the Wall Street Banks) and pretty much lives dirty :D
Check out my album. I have also been using this website for the new routes I have been finding since moving house.
http://www.cycle-route.com/forum/Profile-2587.html

Cheers

J

:D Great anther South West Londoner. Shame I've now moved to North West London :LOL:
Enjoy. Esher Common, Oxshot, Boxhill & leigh Hill are not far from you too :D Richmond Park is not as good as BITD. Have to watch out the 'Plod' also :evil:

Hi, I'm new user too

I'm great fan of Scott MTBikes, especially those builded before 1995 (You know... In early '90 in polish young democracy it was first good brand in our shops)

Few days ago I create first polish Retro website
http://www.RetroMTB.pl

Right now I'll try to rebuild my '93 Scott Boulder It's not easy, because most of parts from those years I've to buy abroad (expensive delivery...) I hope I will see the finish :)

Sorry for my English
Regards Skolioza

Hi to Jez

And hi also to skolioza
Whats the disc mount on your palisades trail Skolioza? :?

And is there any chance of translation option on your site[which i'd like to be the first here to congratulate you on,it's very good :cool: :cool: :cool:

I love this image on the polish site:

rozne9.jpg

Hi again
It's not my Palisades :) but I know something abou it (it's my friens's bike)
Disc mount is hand made in Poland ;) in 1997 Used: part of old seatpost & 8mm alu plate
Maybe I'll try to make translate, but as You can see my English isn't very well
Thx for "warm welcome" (I don't know is it good form ;))

jimihendrix":1isj8x3p said:
Welcome both of you :) , your English is fine BTW (by the way) scolioza ;)

I was meaning a translation for his site,@ the moment i have to cut&paste every artical into google translator to get the drift of things

Back