Here it is people "Project 75 quid" now project de

that frame looks cool.

not too sure what it needs really. i'm fitting the curve brakes off my kona, i have some deore thummies for it, i have grips, need a rear tyre if anyone wants to donate a panaracer magic :LOL:

from memory all i need is a seat post and a clamp for the seat tube. the rest i can find on my shed floor!

@ maxtherotty - pm on its way!!

As further insentive: this was built for the price of a set of shimano cables (about £6.49), Ford Radiant red (£6.99) and some ebay decals (£5). The rest was milling around the workshop.

Attachments

• DSC01714.JPG
    DSC01714.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,979
Nice budget build, And GT too :cool:

This was my budget build from last year

Bike = £17 (drunken Saturday night Ebay purchase) Various parts from here and the bay with a grand total of £73 all in

Ridden once since..... :LOL:

Ap011.jpg

Top work fellahs, goona keep a track of my latest, though I'm already at £31 and always buy something not entirely needed :oops:

that alpinestars looks ace. i'm entering negotiations tonight to buy my mates old elivated chainstay al mega dx. unfortunately it has been painted a lovely subtle colour (used to be fluro yelloy/white). its a frame only presently but i want to rebuild it to my mate's old dream spec. i emailed him yesterday to see if he could remember how he wanted it. i got a reply back in about 2 mins flat with a complete spec!

well

it's all about patience... I bought my 93 specialized M2 in almost Mint for 70£ it was just missing a seatpost. Had some V-brakes up front that will be replaced soon enough... Cause a dannish company sells DX canti's for around 3£ for a complete set as a sale!!!

how many sets of cantis do they have? would you be prepared to get me c couple of sets and post them to the uk?

Those brakes are a true bargain :cool:

Love the budget builds lads- amazing what you can do with not much cash. I am trying to build a Killer V now and have set myself a budget of £150- and might just make it :D

Would be a great idea for a BOTM.

You post up the bike with the cost of Build and the cost when new- would give a few of us mortals a chance to win ;)

Latest posts

Back