Here comes the Summer Sunn ! C'est FIN !

Re: Here comes the Summer Sunn !

Mike, your Sunn's looking ace - and I like your writing style :cool:

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":gs2fr7dy said:
Crikey , that looks very light !

They aint bad weight wise but they are uber nice, lever action is smoother than a highly polished teflon coated smooth thing.

magas":1al64wtv said:
Mike, your Sunn's looking ace - and I like your writing style :cool:

Thank you Martin , a bit different from general Sunn build up , despite having some of the parts for one .
Thought the black g/set would look good .

superstu":1al64wtv said:
Loving this thread!

Merci monsieur Stu ! :LOL:

Re:

Hi folks ,

Finished building the Sunn now that the front brake hanger arrived . Decided to use the stem I had , once flipped the position feels good .
Will be going out on it for the next two evenings , so will do some first ride pics and give first impressions .
Here it is pre-ride ,

FIN

Attachments

• Sunn Fin 2.jpg
    Sunn Fin 2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 907
  • Sunn Fin.jpg
    Sunn Fin.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 907
  • Sunn Fin 3.jpg
    Sunn Fin 3.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 907

A question. Have you got the tyres on the right way round because I can see the logo on front not rear on my roberts with the same ones so one of us has screwed up and I'm not with my bikes so can't check and won't sleep unless in know one way or another.

I still hate your arse up head down thing but that's just jealousy. Nice job mike.

Re:

Hi HM ;)

Actually , that position feels a lot better than the Bonty did . It's all in the headtube, this one is around an inch longer, bringing the front end up. Can't wait to try it out ! Like trying out a Christmas present :facepalm: :oops:
The tyres are the right way around mate , it's a quirk of those tyres with the orange label .

Thanks for the compliment mate ;)

Mike

I get it totally. Lovely. Exciting isn't it! :xmas-big-grin:

Back