Help Needed - German with a paypal account..

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I need to send some money to a guy in Germany who does not have a PAYPAL account. Using a british bank is really bad for this so was hoping that if i sent someone the money via Paypal they could do an internal bank transfer for me ??

Anyone willing to help ?

its true the lovely people at HSBC took great delight in charging me £25 to bank transfer £48 to a german account.

Simply disgusting.

Send money through post. Soounds mad but its the cheapest option mate.

Mad by todays standards.

Hence one of the reasons why I left HSBC.

Natwest wanted £27, or £15 but it would take 2 weeks, wtf !!

I did mention the cash idea but seller not keen, couple of experiences of money not arriving..

Recorded Delivery is the bestbet by far. I've never had a problem sending or recieving ( :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: ) money by post.

Don't quite me on this but I think standard recorded delivery is insured for a reasonable sum - £200?

Mark
:D :D :D

Hilts":280qw864 said:
I need to send some money to a guy in Germany who does not have a PAYPAL account.

I needed similar help recently but it was for £1300! I was uneasy transferring that much money without the paypal protection. When I eventually spoke to a German colleague who offered me assistance he warned me against it too!

Why is paypal so unpopular on the continent for ebay users. Are they just more trusting?

Latest posts

Back