Help identifying mystery GT bike

SEANSTEPHENS":3b90vkmv said:
Uncle Grumpy":3b90vkmv said:
Seriously now, it looks like a 1991 Zaskar. Not sure about the markings though. 1991 Zaskar would be a good place to start researching.

Grumps

Dont advise if you dont know what you're on about, it makes threads like these very long and boring

And responses like that just add to the length, if not the boredom, but thanks, now we're up to 2 additional unhelpful posts.

Apologies. I thought I was giving some assistance to the OP as a starting point. Next time, unless I'm 100% certain of a guaranteed accurate answer, I'll keep my fingers away from the keyboard. :roll:

Grumps

Uncle Grumpy":65u5gj58 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":65u5gj58 said:
Uncle Grumpy":65u5gj58 said:
Seriously now, it looks like a 1991 Zaskar. Not sure about the markings though. 1991 Zaskar would be a good place to start researching.

Grumps

Dont advise if you dont know what you're on about, it makes threads like these very long and boring

And responses like that just add to the length, if not the boredom, but thanks, now we're up to 2 additional unhelpful posts.

Apologies. I thought I was giving some assistance to the OP as a starting point. Next time, unless I'm 100% certain of a guaranteed accurate answer, I'll keep my fingers away from the keyboard. :roll:

Grumps

Can we all just stop additional and unnecessary length to the post and get back to everyone's favourite isitazaskar quiz...

RogueGeek":1yci36iq said:
There is a number stamped on the flat end of the top tube 7 18 74

4TtypoeJA-L8Yf5nzRrL3d1YkYk93oelnmFdlX76uyUi=w1129-h635-no

The original owner has a birthday coming up soon.

I have taken a few more photos as requested to show the dropouts and rear hanger.
No numbers or any markings anywhere. The rear hanger appears to be designed to be on the outside of the dropout. This can be seen in the second picture of the set.

Also the seat post appears to be 26.98mm OD and the frame seat tube is 31.9mm OD.
Pictures are included of these measurements.

New pictures are here https://goo.gl/photos/1GFas5jXxWQLEXcA6

Again, thank you for helping me sort out the details of this mystery GT Zaskanterarrowvalanche.

Back