Hack Bike Derby!

Re:

I love this so much :D

Re: Re:

mullinino":3jp5hz9r said:
:D Funnage Maximus....Hmm....I'll have to make one, thinking along the lines of this, my favourite bike ever made in the whole world ever-er-

Bet that's early Klein money :shock: The sub £300 build price appeals and no sus or disc brakes imo ;)

Re:

So how about organizing our own version?

What year would we suggest as the cut of point?

Have to be rigid, steel, cantis, no more than seven gears at the back. And no carbon

Mike Muz 67":3iu2wj44 said:
So how about organizing our own version?

What year would we suggest as the cut of point?

Have to be rigid, steel, cantis, no more than seven gears at the back. And no carbon

1993....I reckon and you have got to dress like the early Repack riders
;) Oh and some naff helmets. Errr and a beard, real or a bad fake job :LOL:

Mike Muz 67":2j067vui said:

Hmmm, that rules me out, :( dont have steel frame norcantis and thinking real hard if any of my bikes have no carbon.....possibly one gary fusher fs.... damn, need to go to garage to check this out now. Ggrrrrrr...

02gf74":1kgrlo78 said:
Mike Muz 67":1kgrlo78 said:

Hmmm, that rules me out, :( dont have steel frame norcantis and thinking real hard if any of my bikes have no carbon.....possibly one gary fusher fs.... damn, need to go to garage to check this out now. Ggrrrrrr...

:LOL:

Tie a rope around your waist, and the other end to a drainpipe.
Just in case you get lost! :LOL:

My beard would be grey now! Do I care? :D

Nope

Back