gutted (pride and joy gti content)

Once knew a bloke who could have fixed that for you.. was a member on here too.

Not much use to you now though mate, sorry.. hope you can get it sorted properly..

lewis1641":3ti2w8y6 said:
i am all ears al...

I parked my pride and joy MK II GTI on a road outside a line of shops in Penzance as I had to pick up a frame from the bike shop.

I returned to my car 15minutes later to find the whole side stoved in. The B pillar was pushed in 6", that's how hard the car was smacked.

Nobody in the shops heard or saw anything!! :roll:

One dead car, one dead unhappy al.

al. :(

IDB1":3es5yacl said:
al":3es5yacl said:

Sceptical much?

Nobody wants to get Involved do they?

Then again I did run into the shops like a raving lunatic shouting at people!! :LOL:

al.

al":149zpc0n said:
IDB1":149zpc0n said:
al":149zpc0n said:

Sceptical much?

Nobody wants to get Involved do they?

Then again I did run into the shops like a raving lunatic shouting at people!! :LOL:

al.

So true..

You?? Raving loony?? Naaaaaa surely not.. *whistles*

I've just thought of something that made me lagu!

As I was ranting at people in the shops I think I was holding a white frame with the words DOGS BOLLOX writ large down it. I've only just recalled that after about ten years.

Thats funny as...

al. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

my gearbox went south last night .

i am rapidly losing the dub love

lewis1641":3lk97abl said:
:LOL:

my gearbox went south last night .

i am rapidly losing the dub love

You should try old Saab Turbo's :evil:
I went through 4 in 7 years

Something to do with the g'box being designed in the 60's as a 4spd with 75hp 8v engine. Fast forward to 1993 and its a 5spd, coping with 190hp 16v turbo... then muppets like me came along and expected a 150k miler to still take 230hp :roll:

G

740 turbo di 280 000 before she shuffled off this moral coil..present one sitting at 180 000 and not a dickies problem yet..v70s rule

Back