GT Zaskar ID

Okay got the Zaskar today.. one of our members was spot on it has dreadful ancillary parts (a weird mix) were they ever supplied with very low grade Shimano bits? Or has someone striped it in the past for another project .. both the bike and parts are barely used?
Does someone know the RAL code for the blue colour IMG_2605.jpeg

It certainly wouldn’t have come with that spec. Looks to me like someone has parts binned it together.

The fork is from a lower end GT. It’s a good match on pics though. Is it a good match?

I don’t believe RAL colours correspond with GT paint. I have one the same colour as this and it’s a really nice metallic colour.

The fork match is fine, but the rest of the parts are a little weird.. very low spec.. but it looks like they were originally fitted.. no paint splitting, no wear on threads, not even small scratches.. weird.
Paint wise how do you get matches?

Could be stolen, and the parts replaced. Or what I call a younger brother build. It's been moved on to the next family member who doesn't have the connection to originally buying, so parts have been replace with just basic crap.

I have the number now it’s 01990197 or 07990197 does this make any sense? There is the number 18 above this number
I agree the frame from what I’m uncovering is largely unused but all of the cycle parts have come from other models..

Back