Anyone Norwich based to collect a bike - send me a frame and keep the rest ?

@August Bicycles I think there's another thread on here and this Zaskar and the advert has gone. No doubt the seller got bombarded by a load of retro bike geeks! Expect it to resurface at a much higher price unless a deal has already been done.
I'm sure you are right, though if anything pops up in Norwich in the future, we are more than happy to assist, collection/postage.

Is there any way to have an index of forum members who are willing to assist with things like this listed with their general location so they can be DM'd by anyone needing assistance?

I'm sure you are right, though if anything pops up in Norwich in the future, we are more than happy to assist, collection/postage.

Is there any way to have an index of forum members who are willing to assist with things like this listed with their general location so they can be DM'd by anyone needing assistance?
Not sure if something does exist. Best to pull in the magic assistance of @raidan73 to see if he knows there is a thread or sticky somewhere regarding this. This request of can you collect for me does come up and I've happily helped out in the past, plus you get a good perve and an old bike without the cost, space implications and bollocking from the wife!

Not sure if something does exist. Best to pull in the magic assistance of @raidan73 to see if he knows there is a thread or sticky somewhere regarding this. This request of can you collect for me does come up and I've happily helped out in the past, plus you get a good perve and an old bike without the cost, space implications and bollocking from the wife!
Haha, yes, nice to live these things vicariously without the personal financial outlay!

Here we go fellas…

Back