GT Tequesta 1992

Very nice, Gazz... :D

How many more rides do you have on the go in that workshop, it seems you are posting a new ride every week... :cool:

26 inch bike, 5 foot 1 inch rider

2 days ago my dad dug his old and well preserved 1992 GT Tequesta in perfect condition, just a little muddy. This bike hadn't been ridden since woodstock of '94 when my father went. He is the original owner, bought it for $450 new. Great bike, I love it but I am short for my age (15) so I had some trouble on it at first but I have techniques and it rides great. anyone know where to get some addons for this bike?[/img]

My dads got one of these! Again in near original spec. Only swapped tyres and bars and chainset!

clockworkgazz":14dvkygs said:
Here are a few pictures of my new bike a 1992 GT Tequesta- pretty good nick but will need a good bit of TLC, LX in good condition but shifter seems to be faulty- will post up some better pics in the coming weeks.

tequesta.jpg

tequesta2.jpg

tequesta3.jpg

That bike is a result of this bike and a Black Outpost meeting on the trail :D

Attachments

• PICT8001.JPG
    PICT8001.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,732
As a newbie round here I would like to state my need to get one of these bikes! I had one on 1993 and it was my favourite ever bike and would LOVE to have one again. 16" or 18", need frame fork stem or preferably the whole original bike the same as the lovely example the OP posted up.
I wait in hope.... :(

Back