gt sts 1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank.n

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone,
I am selling my GT STS 1, getting somewhat rare, although this is not a perfect example of the thermoplastic carbon bike. It could quite easily be given a spruce up and turned into something very nice! Sadly I just don't have the time or space at uni.
It currently has the rear sub-frame from an LTS model, and some Rockshox duke forks. The rear shock has very little damping, and the fork has a similar issue. The bushings could also do with replacing. Before I owned it, the frame's downtube was damaged below the headstock. HOWEVER this was repaired properly with carbon fibre, and I've used it off many small drop offs with no issue.
I also have some other part for it, not on the bike at the minute. I have some RST HI5 triple-clamp forks, bars, shifters and brake levers, shimano V-brakes and the matching mavic front wheel (to go with the rear).
Pictures are available on request, and any questions answered promptly :)
Price wise, I have no idea what its worth… clean ones can go for up to a grand but this is far from that condition! Make me an offer, I am fairly determined it has to go!

frank.n":3580j9d8 said:
Hi everyone,
I am selling my GT STS 1, getting somewhat rare, although this is not a perfect example of the thermoplastic carbon bike. It could quite easily be given a spruce up and turned into something very nice! Sadly I just don't have the time or space at uni.
It currently has the rear sub-frame from an LTS model, and some Rockshox duke forks. The rear shock has very little damping, and the fork has a similar issue. The bushings could also do with replacing. Before I owned it, the frame's downtube was damaged below the headstock. HOWEVER this was repaired properly with carbon fibre, and I've used it off many small drop offs with no issue.
I also have some other part for it, not on the bike at the minute. I have some RST HI5 triple-clamp forks, bars, shifters and brake levers, shimano V-brakes and the matching mavic front wheel (to go with the rear).
Pictures are available on request, and any questions answered promptly :)
Price wise, I have no idea what its worth… clean ones can go for up to a grand but this is far from that condition! Make me an offer, I am fairly determined it has to go!

Hello and welcome,

You will need to put a price on your sale - see the orange banner at the top of the page.....
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/Classif ... _Procedure

Pop your post here if you are unsure of the value....
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29297&start=70

Good luck.

Pip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back