GT RTS team? 1994

Nice bike! You could run the MAG21 without shockboots no problem seals are good enough. I used to have one with gold legs don't know what the difference is wit the silver ones?

The silver Mag's are the Quadra type using elastomer for springs and dampening. The dent does bother me and sometimes I tinker with the idea to get a new front-end. but then again, it's not too noticeable.

I have a problem with the RTS, the lower ball-joint has developed some play. On this bike, that's no fun at all since you notice it every time you get on the pedals. But where to get replacements? It's the ball-joint that screws into the shock shaft at the bottom.

Think you can remove and replace that part gt did a ti bolt kit for the rts (it's in the catalogue 94 I think)
If it's stuck then a new shock the ones from noleen you can buy still but they don't come with the ball joint you need.

Place a wanted ad that may bare fruit!

you can buy them from car parts stores online.. they're part of some track cars suspension setup.. and fairly cheap too.. replaced mine on my old RTS..

i forget exactly where i got mine from and what size it was..! but i got the info from this forum.. do some digging with the search tool and you should find the info you need..

Back