GT RTS-1 '93 Furtado tribute

Gtaddict

Retro Guru
Hi there I am selling my GT rts1 Juli Furtado tribute bike. It's a stunning bike in the best size 16 inch, mag 21's, control tech stem, gt bars, onza bar ends, xt top shifters, xt/LX groupset, Mavic ceramic rims, Panaracer tyres, purple quick releases and dcd and the obligatory onza stickers. The only item left for the new owner to source would be a correct avocet saddle. I imported the bike from the states and as far as the previous owner could confirm it was an ex test/development bike for GT. The previous owner bought it off a friend who worked for GT.
Since my purchase the rear black triangle has been

freshly painted and protected with paint film, and a new set of graphics from Gil at retro graphics has been fitted. There are some scuffs and scratches to the polished part of the frame as to be expected as its past life would confirm. It does polish up well though and always draws admiring glances when out on the trails. It's hard to price something so unique so I would be asking around the £850 mark. I cannot upload images at present but I am happy to send some pics via what's app or text. Please pm me on here or call/text 07969 776627. Regards Justin

Back