The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic 2018 Thread

Can’t make it but if the mbuk lot are selling the mint sauce mugs they were selling at fort bill can someone pick me one up please and I’ll straighten up with them .have fun guys

nobby the sheep":be5m28gm said:
Can’t make it but if the mbuk lot are selling the mint sauce mugs they were selling at fort bill can someone pick me one up please and I’ll straighten up with them .have fun guys

We’ll see what we can do for yah

Cheers spud ,hope you guys have a good one ,out on bike Sunday but got to go round an agricultural show Saturday to see if I can get a good deal on a feeder wagon and some slurry handling equipment, nice.

Re:

Hello,
I'm coming along to the Malverns with my husband, I'll look out for you but haven't a clue what any of you look like!
I'll be doing the legends xc & downhill, but think were all legends really for still admiring these great pieces of cycling history, much nicer than all this new stuff, has anyone made wheels any rounder yet? must be the only thing that hasn't changed.
Look forward to meeting everyone & having a great weekend.
Rachael.

Re:

I wouldn't worry as I'd say 99% of us have no idea what anyone else looks like either :?:
Hmmm, riding legends? The only Rachael I remember from back in the day was a saracen rider at one point? :)

Re:

see how it all falls apart when you dont have the intruder there as a point of contact to aim for. tut tut

thanks andy

Re: Re:

any123":294t2krh said:
see how it all falls apart when you dont have the intruder there as a point of contact to aim for. tut tut

Bentley would be easy enough to find though!

Re: Re:

Gerard":1xqkinea said:
any123":1xqkinea said:

Bentley would be easy enough to find though!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just leaving now so should be there in a couple of hours.

Back