Sold GT Karakoram elite

Mickeyspinn

rBotM Winner
I'm selling my baby..... It's about as original as you'll find,I bought 3 to get one this good it's 99% original only thing non standard is the pedals(original pedals were pants I sheared the drive side spindle on my original elite back in the nineties!) and an inner tube however I've just found it but it's heavily snakebit 😁 I went big I went hard and I nearly went home via AE! Still got the skills just not the reaction times, getting old!
Here it is.
IMG_20220328_162800_498.jpg
IMG_20220328_162724_320.jpg IMG_20220328_162700_916.jpg IMG_20220328_162648_304.jpg IMG_20220328_162615_986.jpg
All bearings are perfect all threads are perfect no dents,dints or cracks. Seat has a few small nicks but I've never seen one for sale to replace it.few small bits of corrosion on bolts etc,I like originality as they say it's only ever original once!
Chain is currently dry stops dust and fluff sticking but will lube with either oil or teflon for new owner.
Being picky and honest there's a patch of paint missing by the headtube decal could be touched in ...... Hammerite used to sell a blue real close match as the base coat flicks and splats of black would hide it👍
I'm after £450 can box up but would prefer collection that way you get to see it first!
I'm in lydd Kent 30 mins from Ashford M20 junction tea,fresh ground coffee and beer usually always on tap 😉

And yes those are waffle grips uncut for bar ends too, ritchey megabites are still supple to ride!! And loads of tread!!

Last edited:
Almost thought you were going to write ‘under the influence of psychedelic substances this paint job becomes quite trippy…’ 😅

Well I've just had a message from its new owner and his back is grumbling....he bought it as a rider but it's not working out for him! Shame as he absolutely loves it so if if anyone's interested drop me a line and I'll get you hooked up!
I'd have it back in a flash if I wasn't so strapped...
Been missing it...🥲

Back