Glentress Annual Ride - Sunday 29th June

Re: Re:

RobMac":21fpldre said:
Put me down as a "maybe" due to a good Samaritan :oops:
700px-Facebook_like_thumb.png

Just as I'm the fittest for about 5 years I go and break ribs playing football so I'm out for next Sunday - Booooo!

Re:

Good news, forecast dry and sunny (ish) for Sunday.

Planning a 10 o'clock meet for 10.30 start.
Thinking of a bit of a different loop to normal. Thought we could follow the black round until the mast just after Brittney Spears then cut down into the top of Spooky Woods. Continue the red then back up to Buzzards next for a lap or two of berm baby berm. Any thoughts?

See you on Sunday.

Re:

IF I make it I had though about doing GT in the morning and going up the road and doing the XC run at Inners later in the afternoon . I planned to do it last week but my daughter was off school ill so I had to stay home.

Anyone else want to make a day of it and do both ?

Physically cant do both in a day but for you fitness freaks its perfectly possible.

As for different GT loop, Clubby thats our often normal route, you must havbe been with us only when we have not done it. Black climb is definitely more fun than red though a tougher slog in bits !

yeah that's a good route clubby, the climb is a b!tch but a worthy achievement once you get up to the mast. the soor plooms and goat track sections were closed/by passed earlier this year, but would imagine it's open now.

unlikely to be there, my Sunday freedom doesn't start until into the PM :twisted: enjoy chaps

Back