Glentress Annual Ride - Sunday 29th June

Re: Re:

clubby":m2jqtz6t said:
jimihendrix":m2jqtz6t said:
A maybe from me, maybe as i only have rigids at the moment and decided a while ago GT is no fun on a rigid so if i can get something together in time (idealy the DH:cool: i'll be there.

Man up! Velo pretty much only ever rides rigid and you don't hear him complaining .......... much ;)
It'll do you good to get away from all those diesel fumes.

Anyway, we all know why you've not been riding much, you've been to busy shining!

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/moons ... s/mark.htm

I would argue that Velo is a better rider than me and knows GT like the back of his hand :)

I did ride GT on a Clockwork once and nearly killed myself, then rode it again with a shonky clunker and nearly killed myself far worse .

Pretty sure i'll get the DH8 back together so you'll be waiting while i push the beast up even slight hills and shouting at me as i hold you'se up on the downhills as i ride it like a pansy :facepalm: :LOL:

That link is classic :LOL:

You dont ride like a pansy unless pansies are super skilled off road demons with a suicidal desire to throw themselves headlong off cliffs :LOL:

Re:

Got to put that in the diary!
Hopefully the AA will be ready and will have had some practice runs with it.
It will be my first ever bike with suspension (fork).
Hopefully that will safe my wrists, even though I had to call it quits after the first 1.5h as the rear mech packed in, they were sore for 3 days after the December ride there.
Better announce it to the better half to keep the date free right away!

Re:

I'd better since I'm the one that suggested the date :)

I'll be on a modern though, I need to spend more time on it before riding holiday. So far I think we have

Clubby
Zigzag
Velo
Hawmaw (mibee)
Jimihendrix (mibee)
Afp401

Only a week to go now.

Back