Gios Torino advice

The previous owner said the chrome had been removed for some reason. I have looked into having it rechromed, not sure if it would be wise though, as I don't know what's underneath that paint, and if it is in good enough condition to rechrome?

Brakes sorted! Love these a lot, might have to redo the decals on calipers though

EfwK16Q_d.jpg

1, Your a cheeky git for using my pictures.

2 , I you are unhappy with the frame please return it to me , as I am more than happy to refund you the £200 you paid for it

Why? I don't quite get what the issue is or how he is doing something wrong.
He sounds like he is into the frame and more than happy with it so I don't see why he would want to return it.
As for the chrome being removed, he isn't complaining he is just not sure why.
Are we missing something here?

Jamie

Rippers":uwglzmcc said:
1, Your a cheeky git for using my pictures.

2 , I you are unhappy with the frame please return it to me , as I am more than happy to refund you the £200 you paid for it

Sorry fella, didn't think there would be much of an issue with using your photos, but I also don't mind removing them if you wanted?

Of course I am very very happy with the frame. Can't you tell?

No you didn’t think first ....

Here is a copy of the original FS post:

As above Gios Torino Super Record - First Generation 1973-1977, bought this from a Dutch forum member some years ago for £200, was in a tatty state with evidence of some rusting to the B.B. cutout and one of the top -tube brake cable loops , the chrome on the fork had been removed . The rear brake bridge has been drilled out for Allen key brakes and the rear drop out adjuster screws have been snapped off .
I have repainted the FS trying to match the correct shade of blue as possible using standard RAL colours
The decals are after market but look very good.
This FS could be fully restored by GIOS in Italy. Or could be enjoyed as is .
Size 54 St 54 Tt

£200 collected from West London

The above FS description and the extensive photos uploaded did not leave any
Room for ambiguity, yet your posts on this forum show that you are still not confident in your purchase, hence the offer of a full refund.
Wich still stands.

Back