Giant ATX 880 For Sale

owenfielding

Retro Newbie
Up for sale is my Giant ATX 880 hardtail; a year 2000/2001 model. It is a great bike and is in excellent condition. I have owned it since new and it has recently been serviced professionally. It is metallic blue in colour and has no faults; everything works really well.

All components are orginal; Crank and chainrings are Shimano LX Hollowtech; Derail system is 27 speed Shimano Deore; Shifters are Shimano Deore. Disc brakes are Giant MPH; front forks/shocks are RockShock Judy SL.

Price £250.00

need a price buddy, its the rules. i was recently offered a atx 1000 i think for £350, just frame so there is a good start point

I'm totally in the dark about this! I know what it cost new but that was way back in 2001! All i know is that is in great condish and rides like a dream. to my shame, i've hardly used it and i'm not part of the mountain biking scene. maybe i'll ask in a couple of bike shops for a guide price?

when i was looking for the atx 1000 i was offered i found one that went for £250 or the whole bike on ebay, i think the one i was offered was a bit much but had some good kit. what kit does your bike have?

My 880 is standard, as ordered from the factory. It's a 2001 model. I've just kept it serviced and put tyres on it. The disc brakes work well.

£250 sounds like a fair price.

thanks for your help!

i cant find the 2001 model anywhere, can you give a link or some pics or alternatively provide a spec sheet. is it full suspension?

i'll try to post some pics. it is a hardtail, front shocks are Judy? the bike was around £1400 new so the components (for year 2001!) are good quality. i'll try to find a link and send it to you.

Latest posts

Back