General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

just to get you all in the mood for the big day tomorrow...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1mGWhLwu64[/youtube]

May sound odd to some but I felt that when the GE was announced I had a chance of getting my country that I had served back, these last few years has left a unpleasant taste in my mouth, a increasing right wing nasty government filled with self grandiose would not be the one I wore my blues for.

I hope Labour get in, and we are led by a pacifist with fair moral structure.
Like the Sun newspaper I wouldn't even wipe my backside on the Conservative manifesto, touching anything associated with them on would make me as angry as the small boy I was that learnt why the kids in Worksop stood by the roadside with a few of their toys on a upturned cardboard box, kids who choose to sell their toys to try and help mum and dad deserve respect and standing by in solidarity. The Cuntservatives fucked the Miners and their families over, now they're trying to **** mine over but I have ballot paper and a pencil

Re:

As the Austerity Death Star looms over us yet again, somewhere in the Galaxy not so far far away, a desperate plea for help goes out:

Attachments

• helpusobiwancorbyn.jpg
    helpusobiwancorbyn.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 526
joe careless":1wj5bne8 said:
The c*nt **** the Miners and their families over, now they're trying to f**k mine over but I have ballot paper and a pencil
Take a pen. Those Tory cunts wouldn't think twice about rigging an election.

The Scottish referendum was tampered with. It's all on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back