Wanted Middleburn RS7 crankset

narcotitlan

Rocky Mountain Fan
Anyone got a Middleburn RS7 crankset they’d like to sell me?

Square taper needed. Doesn’t need to be perfect, as long as not too sratched up.

I’ve got a mint Raceface silver turbine forged square taper with minty rings if anyone wants to trade 🥂

Thanks!

I’ve got a Middleburn something or other in the garage. No idea what it is but it’s definitely square taper.

Will send some photos and you can see if it’s what you’re looking for 🤣

Cheers - sounds promising!
Here we go…

Don’t know what they are 🙈

They are deffo scuffed but whether they are too scuffed…who knows 🤣

If they're no good then at least I’ve remembered I have them and they can replace the Toplines on one of myDave Yateses!

Attachments

• IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    556.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3797.jpeg
    IMG_3797.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3798.jpeg
    IMG_3798.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3799.jpeg
    IMG_3799.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3800.jpeg
    IMG_3800.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 14
Here we go…

Don’t know what they are 🙈

They are deffo scuffed but whether they are too scuffed…who knows 🤣

If they're no good then at least I’ve remembered I have them and they can replace the Toplines on one of myDave Yateses!
Thanks for the pics - I think those are RS3 cranks, someone pls correct me if I'm wrong. Not quite what I'm after but thanks - and I reckon they'd be right at home on the Dave Yates!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back