GEAR AND BRAKE cables WHITE go to end of thread ! UPDATE

Also, what sort of time frame we looking at for delivery?

Need to get a bike finished as quickly as possible so I can go for a ride with Mr. K...

If your asking for White, hold your horses i've only just put on here ' if enough interested ' will get some :D Need a few more peeps to state an interest before i order some in. It's in the EU so at least i don't have to wait for it from the far east........hopefully :LOL: .........sorry ferrules would be extra and i need peoples input on this............ie black ok with white cables or silver ?....or white if i really try ? ......as i say can't get colours sorry, you may have to source your fancy colours else where. :D

Oh can poss get red and blue outer too...........but againwould have to be enough interest and a bit of pre-ordering for me to do this..................don't want to be left with a load i can't shift :shock:

Hi because of the amount i would have to buy i would need at least 10 people to state an interest even then i'd be left with a lot, but if the first wave went well then i'd be confident to sell it all even if it takes a while, ....... paying up front if possible would quicken things..........don't worry i'm a man of honor, if it all went pear i'd refund quickly :D

Hi,

I'd take a load of white brake and gear assuming it's quality lined stuff. Would even consider taking a reel of each depending on price....

John":31q5n2rh said:
Hi,

I'd take a load of white brake and gear assuming it's quality lined stuff. Would even consider taking a reel of each depending on price....

There we go!

Does that cover min. order requirements then?

What size white outer are we talking? 4, 5 or 6mm?
I'd be interested in about 4m of 5mm white gear outer and 2m of 5mm white brake outer (both uncut, no ferrules)

Hi all...........cables are 4mm lined gear and 5mm lined brake. John when you say a reel of each do you mean you want to buy at £2 and £3 a meter for brake and gear................I have to buy 50 meter roles..........you may want to have less than that of course ! :D What were you thinking of ?

Back