GEAR AND BRAKE cables WHITE go to end of thread ! UPDATE

I purchased a pair of tioga white brake cables with decently chunky 2mm inners for I think it was $6 with another $5 to ship it to the UK. Quality stuff (as seen on my Roberts in my sig.)

That said the seller had upped his price a little last time I looked. Still way cheaper than any I saw available over here.

CRC have white goodridge for £4.00 per metre, the white is a bit dissapointing in colour so if you were doing gear and brake in white around that price could be a winner.

JeRkY":1qpbey3n said:
I purchased a pair of tioga white brake cables with decently chunky 2mm inners for I think it was $6 with another $5 to ship it to the UK. Quality stuff (as seen on my Roberts in my sig.)

That said the seller had upped his price a little last time I looked. Still way cheaper than any I saw available over here.

very nice and nice price too.

Hi I can't promise anything yet, but initial inquiries lead me to believe I could do white gear at £3.00 a meter and white brake at £2.00 a meter...........I will see if one of my better suppliers can get it in.........should be a bit cheaper on the gear then, but prob not the brake. Postage would be on top of course. Keep you posted :D

:cool: would that be jagwire too? could be a good service if you offered coloured ferrules etc.

When you say colours............like red blue green etc.........what about white ? I think i can get white ferrules

Ok i can get white gear outer lined for £3.00 a meter and white brake outer lined at £2.00 a meter..............just need a few of you to state an interest as it's gotta be bought in special. No luck on the colour ferrules sorry..........they would have to be painted or enamled. Too pricey. So who's for white cable ? :D

I'll take a couple of metres of both please.

No need to cut as will sort that this end.

Can you provide the ferrules in polished silver, and would they be included in the price? IE. would it be a tenner all in?

Cheers,
BB.

Back