Gavr goes Italian - Tommasini Super Prestige 1990 - complete

Re: Gavr goes Italian - Tommasini Super Prestige 1990 - comp

Bikes looking good now :)

Sadly unable to comment on your garden though :(

Never really been a fan of Campag , but it looks fantastic on this bike , well done !
The Italians certainly knew how to finish a bike . wonder how well they build them compared to ones made in Blighty ?

Mike

Great attention to detail with the tape and the T handlebar inserts. A beauty to behold indeed!

Re:

Just been polishing up the Tommasini and thought I'd add a couple of pictures in its latest incarnation. I changed the while Rolls for an Isca Selle Tornado 'Tour' and I finally found a pair of NOS bottles. I've fitted some matching bar tape too - all the way from Germany!

Now in the for sale section since I can't really ride it anymore :(

Attachments

• _DSF0411.jpg
    _DSF0411.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 573
  • _DSF0410.jpg
    _DSF0410.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 574
  • _DSF0409.jpg
    _DSF0409.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 573
Re:

I think I'd sell it too Gav, I'd be too embarassed to own a bike with the brake cables round the wrong way! :LOL: :LOL: :roll:

GLWS mate ;)

Mike

Re:

Mike Muz 67":17omqgic said:
I think I'd sell it too Gav, I'd be too embarassed to own a bike with the brake cables round the wrong way! :LOL: :LOL: :roll:

I know, I just can't go out around here without folks whispering "do you know, he's the one who rides with his front brake on the right hand side?" :oops:

Even considering that awful fact I would still love to take ti off your hands... even looks like my size... 55... just gonna kick around and see who would be in need of a perfectly well kidney :)

Back