gauging interest - infamous arundel loop

Re:

Merry Christmas Southern Retrofolk ! :xmas-wink:

Fancy some ackchewall biking soon? I fancy doing summat Arundel way, trouble is, can't remember from Arundel to Whiteways section from last year's ride, and don't know that area well enough to make something up.
So does anyone want to co-lead the ride with me?
I can do the 27th - 30th December if anyone's interested.
Oh, and New Year's Day too, if you're sober enough ! :LOL: :LOL:
Hope to see you soon

Mike

Re:

I'm ok on any of those days Mick, any other takers out there ? See what the general consensus is mate :xmas-wink:

Mike

Oooop cant do tomorrow :$ but apart from that im good ..... Guve it 24hrs and see if anyone else is up fo it

Re:

Yes I think that's a good idea mate. I'll get the map out and see what route I can work out . Enjoy the sales ! :LOL:
I'm avoiding them like the plague :roll:

Mike

A trip along part of the Downs Link way would be a nice thing to do sometime in the New Year as well. It's got good transport links if we just wanted to go from Horsham for example to Brighton.
Sorry if this is off topic slightly. It's flat and I could prob cope with it Lol.

I can remember most of the route.......well enough not to get lost anyhow ! ;-) ps not going to the sales......worst nightmare :-o "dawn treader" diwns link cab be a good ride out ....surprisingly "not that easy" for what seems like a flatish ride !! especially if your going a fair distance ;-)

Re: gauging interest - infamous arundel loop UPDATE 26 Dec

godders":24ur6l2h said:
I can remember most of the route.......well enough not to get lost anyhow ! ;-) ps not going to the sales......worst nightmare :-o "dawn treader" diwns link cab be a good ride out ....surprisingly "not that easy" for what seems like a flatish ride !! especially if your going a fair distance ;-)

excellent!

Come on local bikers! Let's get together !

mike

Latest posts

Back