Gary Fisher Grateful Dead

dyna-ti":1sxicy0t said:
Poo's average a kilogram. Well mine do :LOL:

A shop I worked in had extremely accurate weighing scales. I weighed myself before and after. Difference was exactly a kilo.

I expect somewhere along the line someone has done a phd on species poo weight :LOL: I'd a friend did his on anuses.

Lightweight.

dyna-ti":3ofpk01o said:
Poo's average a kilogram. Well mine do :LOL:

A shop I worked in had extremely accurate weighing scales. I weighed myself before and after. Difference was exactly a kilo.

I expect somewhere along the line someone has done a phd on species poo weight :LOL: I'd a friend did his on anuses.

I now have a vision in my head I do not want :D

Re:

We the artwork on the bike is from the Grateful Deads artist who did most of the LP cover work so its got original dead Artwork & Gary Fisher was a Hippie Deadhead.
The dead were massively influential/ instrumental in the San Francisco Hippie scene in the early to mid 60's & are very much so Pop culture Icons, bankrolled by a Chemist, Owsley stanley the third who who produced massive quantities of LSD in the attic in the house they all lived which literally fuelled the 60's Hippie Movement they bought Band equipment with the proceeds. They are literally legends.

Disco Drive":3s2c7gir said:
Wasn't Charlie Kelly the roadie for this band?

I think to admit to having anything to do with this band is to admit you spent the 60's totally spaced out on LSD :LOL:

If I were going to spend an unreasonable amount of cash on a limited edition Grateful Dead bike I'd want a lot more skeletons and roses all over it. When you look at some of the artwork that the Grateful Dead are famous for, the designs on this bike just look a bit pants.

Back