Games in F1?

Lysander":1azri542 said:
gtRTSdh":1azri542 said:
2000bhp, no downforce, random corner wetting, that'll sort the men from the boys & be a true spectacle

....and have a skip full of rubble randomly lowered by Chinook onto the track every five laps. :p

wall rides, loop de loops, track route changes like points on a railway line, jumps through fire, I think we're onto something, I'll send it to Bernie E.

The tyres are not reaching their limits. They can easily make a tyre to do the whole race. That is not what they have been asked and paid to do.

Recharge pads defeats the point of KERS, but does blend in nicely with loop the loops, spectator driven 'text to vote' water cannons and Mario cart style powerups.

Still surprised on the fuel/tuyre situation.
Surely it's more economic to not lug it all around and change tyres constantly.

I still think they should go back to god old qualifying setups and have fuel/tyre choice after the race.
Make quality 3 a bit more interesting.

FluffyChicken":1xdtspx8 said:
The tyres are not reaching their limits. They can easily make a tyre to do the whole race. That is not what they have been asked and paid to do......

Indeed... Le Mans Michelins lasted several GP distances each, before they needed changing... its just the breif that they have been designed to

Dont slag the tyres or Pirelli, its what they were asked to do.
They have been asked by the FIA to spice it up with degradation, to combat the FIA's own rules on increased downforce, which makes close racing impossible :facepalm:

G

Ferrari should use Massa to shunt the wee gerry nugget thus allowing the superior Fernando to win. Every race preferably. Not fair, but then he does plenty of not fair when it suits him.

I heart Alonso. Seeing him sweep past the twat Hamilton is one of the best sights on telly.

Massa shunt them off? Alonso should get some balls like Schumacher and do it himself ;-)

Hamilton is always winging about his car not been good enough, not just now. Probably why no one really noticed.

Red bull are a bigboys team now, not the building up fun team of old, they need a no.2 trainee driver to help Vetel out and take over when the richer paying teams take him.

Back