Full set of disc brakes for bike

Got a set of Formula discs, Calipers, levers, hoses, and a set of wheels with hubs and discs.

Wheels are straight from what i remember.

Havent got a pic that i can think of but i can sort one?

£60? plus post

SJHG2009":kuktixxd said:
Got a set of Formula discs, Calipers, levers, hoses, and a set of wheels with hubs and discs.

Wheels are straight from what i remember.

Havent got a pic that i can think of but i can sort one?

£60? plus post

Sounds like a bargain :shock:

I've got a full set of avid BB5 cable disc brakes (levers, cables, calipers, rotors and mounting hardware) but no wheels. id sell them for $45 plus shipping. they worked perfectly for me for a few years and I just swapped them out for some hydraulics. I also have a set of Hayes 9s but those need to be serviced (the master cylinder on the rear seized up a while back) say $55 for those. PM me for details if your interested.

xizang":1j2cvzrs said:
I've only used cable discs (with 203 rotors) and they've plenty of power for me. I did, however, buy a set of Hope M4's but the mounts were wrong for my forks, so I sold them the next day :roll:
I've thought about the Strokers and 9's on CRC but when I asked about the hose lengths (3 times) they never replied. I don't fancy having to try and fit new hoses, mainly as I've never done it.
The whole fluid thing is putting me off as I know I'd want to fit Goodridge hoses if I bought them and would HAVE to try and fit/bleed myself :shock:

when i asked i had a prompt response. the rear 9 is approx. 1500mm (just measured quick) and i think they said the front was 900mm. they are so easy to bleed! and fit. putting new hoses in is easy too and there are many tutorials as said above

Back