FS: YETI Ultimate Fuselage / Build SOLD

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Selling this on behalf of a mate, who has own it since new, purchasing from Bromley Bikes..!

You can see the spec, there is no Rust, this has been loved and then Wall Hung for the last ten years.. Wheels were lost in a house move :roll: they were Hope Ti / 231CD out of interest..

Size: 18" Centre to Centre on the Seat Tube..

Everything / All components are included in the Sale, so WYSIWYG..

Looking for £1500. Will post Worldwide at cost and reluctantly, obviously collection is preferred..! ULEZ Central London..

Gallery of Photos here >> https://www.flickr.com/photos/kingroon/ ... 5930636807

50330234557_7b5b3b678b_b_d.jpg

Re: FS: YETI Ultimate Fuselage / Build

SOLD Pending Payment and Collection..

Re:

Is your mate Mike L by any chance?
If so, I bought mine at the same time in the same time from Bromley Bike Shop. My Ultimate was re-sprayed white some time back. Say hi to him from me. Unable to PM as dont post on site much
Cheers
Jason

Re:

Dang. i would've taken that in a heartbeat! :cry:

Shipping to the US wouldn't have been cheap or easy, but damn, I've been looking for an Ultimate forever.

Re: Re:

Yetichaser":1i9e5jdr said:
Is your mate Mike L by any chance?
If so, I bought mine at the same time in the same time from Bromley Bike Shop. My Ultimate was re-sprayed white some time back. Say hi to him from me. Unable to PM as dont post on site much
Cheers
Jason
Sure is..! I messaged him and he replied "Jason C**** C****?" [don't want to publish your name on the internet etc.]

Back