YETI ULTIMATE, FTW STEM --- SOLD

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The time has come to pass along my 19" 1990 Yeti Ultimate. I have too many bikes and not enough time. Please see the full build thread for more details, but basically I purchased the frameset on Ebay a little less than a year ago. It had been re-powdercoated right before I got it. The decals were provided by gil_m. The powdercoat is flawless except for rear tip of the derailleur hanger which lost some of the coating in transit (poorly packaged from the seller). The decals are still mint. The frame, Accutrax forks, seat collar (minus the Ringle binder), Yeti ferrules, and NOS XT M732 brakes are included in the price. Looking for $1,675 (£1,050) posted.

ALL SOLD NOW. Thanks for all the interest.

Also for sale:

1 1/4 Chris King no logo headset. Excellent condition, some very minor wear to the locknuts. $85 posted.

1 1/4 Yeti FTW stem. New powdercoat and decals. $300 posted.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Me: Dear Santa, This is the bike I told you about.
Santa Claus: You'll put your eye out, kid!

:cool: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bike! :cool:

This is the bike I owned for about 5 seconds last year before I was out-sniped on eBay with 3 seconds to go before the end of the auction! :( :cry: (I still wake up screaming). A few months later, though, I found a 17" that suits me fine, so I think this one is actually too big for me.

If you're selling this, I can't imagine what you're keeping! Best of luck with the sale, but I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a buyer.

Sorry I'm a newbie!

Can i get first dibs on the bike, and the stem, and second dibs on the headset please? I sent you a PM earlier.

Cheers,
Darren

what a beauty
man if that was a 16" i´d rip that thing complete out of your hands.

"all the best bumpy"
cheers kay

Back