FS: Barbour wax jacket + lining

Obviously too much cider (moob-tastic?) ;

Could be a good present for someone's fairer half, if too small for the manly types amongst you? (And by fairer half I don't mean one of your bikes...)

petitpal":2x2znrmh said:
Obviously too much cider (moob-tastic?)

Shocking! How dare you! Why am I dignifying this with a response therefore bumping your thread??!?!!

Good luck with the sale pigeon chest

djoptix":2s3stb0j said:
petitpal":2s3stb0j said:
Obviously too much cider (moob-tastic?)

Shocking! How dare you! Why am I dignifying this with a response therefore bumping your thread??!?!!

Good luck with the sale pigeon chest

How very dare you! Highly developed XC whippet I'll have you know... ;) :D

Shame that the jacket's still hanging in my house when it could be making you warm... [type bump] :)

Cold foggy morning here. Just the kind when you'd like to be out and about. Oh, if only you (or your loved one and-I-don't-mean-your-bike) had a lovely warm, weather proof coat to wear. Oh! If only someone were selling one at a reasonable price... type bump.

Oh purlease... eighty quid posted (with refund for postage difference from a tenner, so could work out at 75 quid posted) for a Barbour and liner... do none of you care about your family in this weather... ;) :)

OK, can reduce to £60 for jacket and lining + £10 for postage (will refund difference) - so total price of £70 posted (and you'll get the refund, so may be nearer £65.)

<insert hopeful smile here>

I'd think about this if it wasn't too small for me.

I will second that these are ace jackets and definately not just for fashionistas. I used one for beating (flushing game out for shooters) for years and they are incredibly durable. Look after it and it'll last 20 years even with harsh use.

Price is a bargain

Cheers Rob. Might need to move this to the 'mother and toddlers' forum given the size. :D

(Btw, found a couple of pics of very bright Red/Pink Haro's in a '97 MBUK Stunt Special the other day - will scan them in when I get chance. :) )

Latest posts

Back