Friday night is nightride night!

Re:

Although I've already posted it in the Fife and Tayside rides thread, thought I'd better mention it here.

Keith and I are doing a Benarty night ride on Friday night, start time to be confirmed.
Anybody up for it?

Re:

Once I develop night vision I might join you.
Its pretty warm tonight as well 2 deg's the breeze might make it feel colder.

Re:

Rob, I thought you'd bought some lights or were you just asking about them? Cannae remember.

gmac, this will be my first night ride of year and the first time up Benarty with modern LED lights. The last time I rode up there was 20 odd years ago with a set of halogens with a muckle lead acid battery that ran out as I rode home along the road.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":ioyqk2x4 said:
Rob, I thought you'd bought some lights or were you just asking about them? Cannae remember.

gmac, this will be my first night ride of year and the first time up Benarty with modern LED lights. The last time I rode up there was 20 odd years ago with a set of paraffin pit lamps that ran out as I rode home along the road.

Yeah your right BTW, I still humming & hawing about lights. I know what I want/what I need but its a big outlay at the moment.

lol ocp, I've had to feel my way outta the woods before, all good fun (nae double entendres intended... )

just get the chinese cree's rob, cheap as chips and pretty much the same outcome, at the end of day you'll only use them a few times a year, my originals are about 4 years old and still going strong

Re:

Who the feck are you ma feather :roll: ....................................... mibee, yer auld enough :mrgreen:

Back