For Sale Free frames!

winst0nsmith

Orange 🍊 Fan
Diamond Back Link, frame only can provide shock for extra.

Marin Bobcat Trail, steel, mid 90s, had Alivo 7 speed on her if that helps.
Not in good nick, DB has had the worst coach-job ever and the Marin is rusty AF but both still saveable if one has the interest. They just need a blast and a spray.

I will post pics when I get the technology........

Depends if you know the original owner or not.
The frame is covered in stupid stickers, no structural damage but you would want to shot and blast.
I have the shock but not sure which spring is correct, I ride rigid, suspension is a new thing to me, even springs, hence no interest.

Tenner for the shock for DB.

Marin gone.

Also have a Cannondale VSR frame with Marzzochi Z1s (originals with brake mounts on both legs) going for cash, headset runs but roughly, Kore stem inc, offers pls. Got most of a pair of Hope C2s that came on her too.
Also a Specialized ground Control A1, almost factory besides brakes (has Magura Evo2s), pedals (basic flatties) and saddle (lightwieght race job), offers.

Sorry about tardy replies, I'm homeless and trying to sort out storage probs, web access is a bit of an issue!

Marin gone.

Also have a Cannondale VSR frame with Marzzochi Z1s (originals with brake mounts on both legs) going for cash, headset runs but roughly, Kore stem inc, offers pls. Got most of a pair of Hope C2s that came on her too.
Also a Specialized ground Control A1, almost factory besides brakes (has Magura Evo2s), pedals (basic flatties) and saddle (lightwieght race job), offers.

Sorry about tardy replies, I'm homeless and trying to sort out storage probs, web access is a bit of an issue!
Got any pictures of the cannondale?

Marin gone.

You need to add prices for things that aren't free.

Back