frame sizes

Gaz,
See pic of my on-one inbred. It's the slolt dropout version in 18".
The measurements are the same as those detailed on the on one site.
I'm around 6ft tall with 33"-34" inside leg and long arms. This bike is running a 95 mm stem. The top tube is very long and roomy. When I first got the frame I had a 120mm stem which was way too long and it steered like a van without power steering.
If your used to riding a more retro styled bike it may take a bit longer to get used to an inbred as they are designed for a 100mm sus fork up front and shorter stem.
They are good frames and worth the little money they cost.
Try one. Cheers Mike.

Attachments

• Inbred1.JPG
    Inbred1.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 501
Nice bike Mike.

I have had a go on awaycaboose's inbred and really loved it, that's when I got a taste for the mary bars. It has some nice details- love the rear end but does still feel retro somehow.

I will see which bike is up for the chop next and might go down the inbred or indeed give kona a shot again, them there bikes do ride pretty good.

Yeah Gaz, the seatpost I was on about is a Titec El Norte. [that's the latest version,anyway.] It's got 50mm of offset, but it's pretty heavy,[3yr guarantee.] I guess it effectively gives your bike a really relaxed seat tube angle, whilst remaining a short wheelbase. I kinda like the handling, but it makes stand up pedalling less intuative, if you know what I mean.

Did you sell me an orange Kona frame on Ebay around 6 months ago????? Mrs P's one hailed from Killlie :eek:

clockworkgazz":1cwxspph said:
Nice bike Mike.

I have had a go on awaycaboose's inbred and really loved it, that's when I got a taste for the mary bars. It has some nice details- love the rear end but does still feel retro somehow.

I will see which bike is up for the chop next and might go down the inbred or indeed give kona a shot again, them there bikes do ride pretty good.

Back