Wanted Frame&fork

Sorin

Dirt Disciple
Hello guys , i am looking for nice frame and fork for my next project . I don't care about paint condition/colours cause it will be a custom paint frame . Size 51-52-53 max , period- late 70's or early 80's , some nice lugs and pantographs would be nice . Do you have such a thing in the backyard and would willing to sell it? :) Thank you!

Hi Sorin, where in the world are you? I'm in the UK and have a 1970's Raleigh Merlin I need to pass on to someone else. Let me know if this is of interest to you. I bought it as a project myself but I have others I need to complete. I'll not get around to working on it so it's now available. And believe it or not the lights still work :)

:) Link to my Raleigh Merlin sales post :)

If you fancy taking the bike on we can work something out for a courier. I'm also happy to facilitate pick up from my home in East Yorkshire.

Attachments

• IMG_20221030_152415.jpg
    IMG_20221030_152415.jpg
    951.4 KB · Views: 19
Thank you Trebz , i am from Brasov, Romania so taking this as a whole would be too expensive and also is a shame to dismantle. I am sure you will find someone to pick this beauty and put it back on the road.

Back