Wanted Fox rear shock

les_xr2

Retro Newbie
Fox rear shock wanted 16 and a half cm center to center of the eyes come form my speclized stump jumper fsr xc 1999 model
IMG_9828.jpeg IMG_9852.jpeg

Check this link. Itis my ad in Wallapop. Unfortunatelly, this one has no rebound dial. It was the FSR XC Comp, not the PRO. We can make 65€ shipping included to UK.

Check this link. Itis my ad in Wallapop. Unfortunatelly, this one has no rebound dial. It was the FSR XC Comp, not the PRO. We can make 65€ shipping included to UK.
Was ideally looking for one with rebound maybe lock out Almost same spec as I already have thanks for having a look I’ll keep yours in mind tho

Is your one to far gone to rebuild? It fairly easy to do & kits are still available.
I mean I’ve taking it apart lost the nitrogen gas out of it not sure what todo with it never serviced one before

It probably can be done be quoted £110 -125 by 2 different people

It was working then locked up I took it apart cleaned it then put back together pumped it up now it just loses air

I rebuilt mine after watching a youtube video with a fox seal kit from ebay which I think was about £25- 30 1st time I'd ever done one & it's as good as gold (it's also a pretty worn old item) so for the sake of £30 maybe worth a go it was pretty easy!

I rebuilt mine after watching a youtube video with a fox seal kit from ebay which I think was about £25- 30 1st time I'd ever done one & it's as good as gold (it's also a pretty worn old item) so for the sake of £30 maybe worth a go it was pretty easy!
What about the gas I have lost?

Have you got a link to the YouTube clip?

What am I looking for when I look for the seals I found some but in a different country

Back