FORKS WANTED!!!

Jonny46

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

Well it appears that my Marzocchi Z4 FLYlights have given up the ghost and It appears that it will not be economically viable to have them rebuilt by Windwave. So........I'm looking for a pair of forks that are suitable for use on my '96 KONA KOA.
They must be V brake compatible and be in very good working order and cosmetically good too. The odd scratch mark isn't an issue as the bike is a rider. If they suit the colour of the frame even better :facepalm:

Please let me know what you have and a good/honest description of the forks. I'm willing to pay a fair price for the right forks, I need them sooner rather later as I want to use the bike ASAP.
Here's an image of the bike so you can see what would work.

ba57ards":3ktms93k said:
got some red bomber forks but dont know if red would would work

Let me have more details of which Bombers they are and if the price is right.......they'll work!

Minty Gun metal 03 marz marathons in 85mm with lockdown to shorter travel. With a spare set of 105mm marz forks not so minty.

So two sets, ie spares for £130 plus delivery?

I'm about to sell a few sets of Fox forks I've been hanging on to that I've decided I'm not going to use as I've just bought some nee ones. What sort of travel are you looking at?

I plan to keep one set for a build, but I'll be selling some from the following:

Fox f100 rlc (x2)
Fox Float talas rlc
Fox f100x (might be disc only, can't remember)
Fix f80x

All are in good shape and working, aside from the f80x which needs a replacement part that I've got and will be fitting and servicing at the same time next week at some point.

I've also got a couple of pairs of rs sids, a set from 98 that needs a service and a respray (service kit included) and a set from 2005/7 that are in fine fettle in silver.

Back