Status
Not open for further replies.

wris

Dirt Disciple
Hello, I am selling the tioga disc drive pro of my brother, as shown on photo, recently revised by a bike shop in Blanes.

It works but it is not intended to race with it. It was mounted with a rim and a hub that does not correspond.
You can ride with, but cautius of course.

In fact the wheel was NOS until 2 years ago was mounted to run a classics race with the tioga, but after the start, on a few meters the rear 8 speed shifter failed so the race was abandoned. Since then, the wheel was ride for about 5-10 kms as much.

Price is 2.180 euros plus shipping. The wheel is located on "the workshop" bike retailer on Blanes, who will ship the wheel properly packaged.

EU only. Paypal is welcome.

Wheel is sold without the tires, just the wheel, the rim and the hub

Sin título.png

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Careful . It could be a scam. That wheel is for sale on a Spanish buy-sell page for €1,800, and the seller is Alejandro. Known by everyone here. IMG_3339.jpeg

Sometimes when I’m bored I visit Alejandro’s for sale threads on fb. Comments are always full of people that have been scammed and yet people still continue to deal with him. Always passes 20’mins

This wheel and the current Klein scam is no is no different.

I’d also hazard a guess his brother is himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back