Sold SOLD NOS Tioga Disk Drive Pro for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way your going to sell this on here is to agree a price and post it to the buyer. Once they have received the disc in good order they will then pay you. This forum is run on trust but I believe you have to show your cards first in this case

The only way your going to sell this on here is to agree a price and post it to the buyer. Once they have received the disc in good order they will then pay you. This forum is run on trust but I believe you have to show your cards first in this case
Fair shout Matt. I did exactly that on my first transaction on retrobike. I responded to a wanted ad and was aware of new members who had ripped off a few rb users. So I posted the goods and allowed the buyer to pay once they received the goods. Obviously I would not have done this if I was sending to a newly registered member.
But if you are a "genuine" seller then you would have nothing to fear doing this seeing how everything on this wonderful site is based on trust and reputation.
Unless of course you can find a fellow Spaniard who is either local or willing to travel.

sorry guys.. Im so sorry
it will be better to not sale.. or only local pickup

As you may understnad Im not a biker, just a guy trying to get as much as I can, obviously things were going wrong

My apologizes
Hopefully you didn't paid alot for them in the first place since you are flipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back