For Sale For Sale: Purple Peugeot Prestige 8spd Campag Chorus - 54 in new money REDUCED

mpatts

Dirt Disciple
Hello everyone. I need to make room in the shed for my daughters new car project. So I'm going to shift a few bikes.

This is a bike a bought a good few years ago. It originally was setup CX style, with michelin muds, which turned to dust. So I fitted it with widish Veloflex tyres (which have done maybe 50 miles) and guards. I also had a right old pickle with the read mech, so I replaced that. It's Reynolds 501, really interesting tube shapes. Mavic rims on Campag hubs. Campag Chorus cranks, stronglight big ring. Cinelli bars. Will come without pedals or cages. I realised I should have measured it when it was out of the shed, but I'd say it's equivalent to a 54 (I'm 5ft 9). There is at least a sticker which says its "hand brazed". Nice thing overall.

It's a nice old thing, it would make a good touring/audax bike I think, or a winter bike, or - dare I say it - without the guards a gravel bike. But it has to go!

IMG_20231101_090507.jpg

I'm a bit out of the loop with regards to prices. How about £500 + £50 shipping? If this is madness (either way) pls let me know!

Latest posts

Back