For Sale: 1997 Orange P7 19" Nickel PRICE DROP

Split It!!

face facts mate, you're gonna have to split it to make enough dosh for your scooter! If it goes on evilbay you'll get peanuts for it. I understand that posting all the parts will be a royal pain in the arse for you but at least the bike will live on in various other steeds!! Dibs on the hotrod bars and stem if you split!! :D

Hmmm

Think you might be right. I don't have time to sell all the bits with work and other commitments. I will probably put it on Ebay with a buy-it-now but if it came down to selling it for £400 or something silly like that I think i'll let my overdraft take the strain! It is a beautiful bike that i would love to keep, and seeing what you can get for £500 odd makes it look like great value. My take on these things, much like the Vespa, is that if you buy something nice that is 10 years old for a reasonable price then you will be able to sell it again with minimal depreciation as long as you keep it in good condition. If you buy a new bike for £500 it will be worth £300 after a month - this bike will most likely keep it's value for a long time.

Still for sale, however

Before it goes on the bay, I'll take the hotrods and stem if you'll sell'em depending on price please? :D

that must be one of the nicest oranges i have ever seen and definitely the nicest p7 i have ever seen....too bad my euros are now paduano stamped!

Orange p7

Shame your not going to split the bike as i'd have been interested in the frame as haven't seen or found many 19'' orange bikes that size for sale:-(

Back