Flinkin Blip Ebay

cornholio's RC200

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Isn't it so annoying when you put in a last ditch bid for something and you have been logged out five minutes before by the 'keep me logged in one day' thing.

Just missed out on something I really wanted.

I suppose the moral is to make sure you are logged in before you do anything.

I'm going to go and break something now :evil:

What was it? I did the same with a Rocky mountain Equipe a coupla weeks ago. It went for £75! Anyone on here get it?

Always been a bit concerned about giving someone else my ebay details. I'm sure everyone has been OK here but the last thing I want to find is that I have been hijacked by some t**t.

Just do what I do.

Missed out on something I wanted today (to another member so it's not so bad) so just went mad and bid on various bikes to make myself feel better. :oops:

I'd promised not to get any more retro bikes untill I'd sorted the ones I've got but if I get a decent deal on one of the bikes I've bid on I wont feel so bad about the one I lost. :oops:

Bloody Retrobike, this site will be my downfall! :roll:

I have never had this problem
how do you change your settings to log out after a given time,my ebay[like RB]is on all day and im connected all day,i dont understand why you are auto logging off :? .It must be an advanced setting somewhere
Is this a t home or work?

dyna-ti":1ugru7cu said:
I have never had this problem
how do you change your settings to log out after a given time,my ebay[like RB]is on all day and im connected all day,i dont understand why you are auto logging off :? .It must be an advanced setting somewhere
Is this a t home or work?

I turn it on whenever I get in from work usually so if that is 7.15 for instance and set it to 'keep me signed in for today', it logs me out after 24 hours, i.e. 7.15 the following evening. So if I forget that and go straight to ebay at 7.10 the following day then it logs me out after 5 minutes. If I've been waiting on the place a bid screen till the end time then put in a bid say at 7.24:45 for something finishing at 7.25 then it has logged me out and I lose the time having to log in again, usually missing the bid in the process. That's what it seems to me anyway and what happened to me last night. All my fault; just annoying.

Won't be doing that again. I will be making sure that I am logged in using two windows if I have to.... might even have to try these snipers if I really want it :twisted:

Its happened to me a few times as well, if I'm really after something I'll log out and log back in fairly close to the auction end just to make sure now ;)

I've always been a bit uneasy about giving my ebay details to any of the sniper sites and I quite enjoy putting in a last second bid :)

Back