Fixed gear & singlespeed gear calc for Android

Well, as you can observe around the streets of the smoke, there are a swathe of people standing around their immaculate over adorned SS bikes, and for them I am sure this is the perfect coffee bar application, to be carried in their unsoiled dispatcher sacs along with their clothes brush and make up bag.

They probably would not even know that multi gear bikes can have custom specced gearing.

In that respect the app seems to have missed a nomenclatural trick.

I prefer RatioWizard, or GearCalc. Perfect tools for anyone wishing to calculate the best ratios for their riding.

No offence to all the serious SS cyclists for whom I am certain this would be a fun application.

:)

highlandsflyer":3mfhu73y said:
Well, as you can observe around the streets of the smoke, there are a swathe of people standing around their immaculate over adorned SS bikes

Ermmm.. actually, no I can't.

I prefer RatioWizard, or GearCalc. Perfect tools for anyone wishing to calculate the best ratios for their riding.

Are they instead of riding or in addition to?

No offence to all the serious SS cyclists for whom I am certain this would be a fun application.

You are just being a dick for the sake of it . . . well, that's how it seems.

No offence to any serious dicks out there, I'm sure they have a lot fun.

IDB1":3ihoeeda said:
highlandsflyer":3ihoeeda said:
Well, as you can observe around the streets of the smoke, there are a swathe of people standing around their immaculate over adorned SS bikes

Ermmm.. actually, no I can't.

Are they instead of riding or in addition to?

You are just being a dick for the sake of it . . . well, that's how it seems.

No offence to any serious dicks out there, I'm sure they have a lot fun.

:D :LOL:

A fine witticism there Ian.....gold star for you :D

There seem to be one or two people on this forum who just can't help getting personal.

Same on every forum, just like in every bar and every work place.

One poster in particular seems to respond with personal slights whenever others disagree with them.

(As well as the pathetic, "I'm off, can't be bothered...", antecedently to their immediate return.)

I may be a dick, but at least that is a useful thing.

Marin Man, if you find that so funny it is only a reflection of your sense of humour. Personally, I would be looking for a second opinion, your posts on this board suggest you are far from qualified.

Back