Sold Fiocco MTB frame and FRM fork

nicklej

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Hey guys.

Fiocco frame

I was planning to build up another Fiocco frame with FRM parts but need the funds for other reasons now so thought I’d pass it on :)

The frame is about 20.5 inch from centre of BB to the top of the alloy seat tube collar.

The frame is love lovely condition. I did remove the main “Fiocco” down tube decal to help Gil make some replacements which he is working on at the moment.

The “carbon” decal on the chainstay is also a little deformed but only a minor problem.

I love looking at the carbon weave in the sun. It really is stunning. The BB shell is Italian - so 70mm wide. For the front mech I’d suggest getting a M739 braze on type 👍

Looking for £610 posted in the UK (plus fees)

If you have questions about the frame let me know.

2E2E3585-CBEF-4FF4-A56B-B76C6CCFCECD.jpeg

FRM Carbon fork:

I bought this fork from @ibbz for this bike because it looked great and fit my idea for this build.

Condition is as pictured. Nice looking fork which can be run on rim brakes or IS mount disc callipers. 100mm wide and steerer is 180mm long or 175mm if measured above crown race.

Looking to politely get back what I paid which was £150 (plus fees) posted in the UK.

CE764814-9109-4605-9A63-3FBAE65AFFA4.jpeg

These can be collected from Winchester, SO23 too if you like.

Ask any questions needed. If you want both parts then I will be willing to sell for £700.

Thanks
Jake 👍🚲 28C21DE8-4E77-497B-AAA5-2B7354EB47B1.jpeg

Back