Finsbury Park mosque attacked by terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely predictable. If 'they' continue to do it to 'us' it is/was inevitable that someone, probably on the fringes of our society is going to have a pop back. Especially when it's been shown how easy it can be.

It'll be worse when someone realises that diddy towns like Stirling or Plymouth or somewhere might not have the same resources at close quarters. At all the recent events in London and Manchester the riot squads, medics, fire etc have been on the scene in single digit minutes. London has 3000 armed police. How many do we think Inverness has within 2 hrs drive?

Re:

It's probably not just scrumpy – 'Slider' (sloe gin mixed with cider).

Anyway, it has been demonstrated that all you need is one disaffected individual with strange ideas and a car/van/truck/knife to commit random atrocities. There is nothing the State, with its technologies and resources, can do to prevent a determined individual from committing random acts like this.

Me thinks its time that humankind engages in some serious self-reflection ... and rises to the occasion of a new consciousness/paradigm shift ... 'cause if we don't the world is hooped!

i'm just finishing writing a book that spells it all out in fantastic detail ... hopefully soon available on a bookshelf near you ...

Re:

I think a serious question we should ask ourselves - is it time to control our press a little more?

I agree that you cannot legislate against the actions of a drunken idiot with possible mental health issues, but isn't a big chunk of our press a form of radicalisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back