Finaly I've got it No2 - elevated Haro Extreme ('91)

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This thread is having similar title to my '91 Scott Pro Evolution thread - similar to that bike I was searching for the frame or bike in correct size for me for a while (in that case it was around a Year), and -all the time, from the beginning of searching - I had in my head exact vision of the bike

Finaly I bought full bike - 91 Haro Extreme in neon red :)
It was unexpected find around 300kms from my home (I didn't seen any elevated Haro in Poland yet, so mostly I was searching in ebay)

Here's few pics from my first ride on Haro (I just have to check is it riding as good as I like ;)), in nearest future bike will be splitted to the naked frame, and build again, but a bit different (will update the thread ofc in every step)

gh.jpg

gh1.jpg

haro6.jpg

Re: Finaly I've got it No2 - elevated Hero Extreme ('91)

I like it!
Beautiful scenery too.

Very nice. Looks great. I love these old Haros. Some look bad and some look great, this one great. Not a bad area to ride either. Is this a size 18 inch?

Thanks for the opinions :)
It's 17,5" (that sticker says) and it's the smallest size available in catalogue specyficacion

I had no other Sean, that's my first Haro ever :)

skolioza":2fju1tgp said:
I had no other Sean, that's my first Haro ever :)

Right you are :facepalm: must be thinking of another member with a simalar username :LOL:

Theres a link in my sig to my haro resto that might be of interest to you :)

Sean

Re:

Thanks Saean, ofc I saw Your thread even before my Haro arrives (was searching for infos and I found a lot of them here) Great job mate!

Re: Re:

Nice Haro :cool: need a question, what is that forks on it, original haro?

(by the way, I would correct the title of thread)

Back