Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Back fae ma holidays! Rib pretty much healed up and gagging for it... a ride I mean... on a mountain bike ya durty basturts.

So Blairadam the morn? Anybody coming oot to play?

zigzag":1xmeko84 said:
Back fae ma holidays! Ring pretty much healed up and gagging for it...

Glad to hear you're better. That said, our last couple of Pitmedden rides have way exceeded our usual average. Not that I'm drawing any conclusions. :D

We have missed the photos though.

Pleased to hear you've recovered ZZ :)

Will try and nip over next time you guys have something on the go.

Not been out on a bike in freakin ages though, been all weight lifting and cars last few months :roll:

:D Rob was gentle with me today. Got the fall out the way early today too, so that helped, although the mojo wasn't quite there till the end of the ride. Dryer than an AA meeting in the Sahara though, trails were spectacular. Had some extra company on the ride, Nick was stood up by his drunken chum so tagged along, showed us a couple of new bits too.

There was much talk of bandits at the bombhole when Nick and Rob realised they had something in common :shock:

jimihendrix":2ddxi5dh said:

Not been out on a bike in freakin ages though, been all weight lifting cars last few months :roll:

Mark did you start off with a Micra first then gradually work your way up? :shock:

ZZ you did good especially riddin semi-retro ;)
Like I said most of the time I couldn't pass you (a put that doon ta yer fat erse) :mrgreen:

RobMac":2134a6gn said:
jimihendrix":2134a6gn said:

Not been out on a bike in freakin ages though, been all weight lifting cars last few months :roll:

Mark did you start off with a Micra first then gradually work your way up? :shock:

Pretty much Rob, Me earlier

QKlSZ0Vl.jpg

Really need to start from an early age though, Me in 1973

LHC8HGal.jpg

I knew that was you in the bottom pic I've seen you wearing that same jacket when you've been out riddin with us :LOL:

Back